So, you did it.
Your album is complete.
You’ve put an immense amount of time, energy, and soul into your album, and your promotional strategy should reflect that – people should hear your hard work after all! And let’s face it, a large portion of the success of an album comes from the marketing strategies surrounding it. When devising a plan for your album release, you want to ensure you’re doing everything possible to promote your art effectively.
We’ve compiled our top strategies for how you can effectively promote your album release in our free downloadable checklist. Each action item is in order and details what its execution can do for you and your music’s engagement; that way, you can spend less time worrying about your release strategy and more time promoting and marketing.
Who it’s for:
- Artists that have recently released an album or EP
- Artists that are finishing up their album or EP
- Artists that are invested in learning how to effectively promote future albums or EPs
What you’ll learn:
- Which tools and platforms you should be using
- Who you should be promoting to
- Which steps you should take first when kicking off your promotional strategy
Get ears on your new music and follow our Album Release Promotion Checklist!